- Soil quality is positively affected by reduced tillage and compost in an intensive vegetable cropping system
- Neem seed oil: a potent nitrification inhibitor to control nitrate leaching after incorporation of crop residues
Ferralsols of southern Côte d'Ivoire under strong land pressure: what alternative to an improving soil fertility for a sustainable cassava production?
2014) BASIC RESEARCH JOURNAL OF SOIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE. 2(6). p.62-69 Mark(
- Beste landbouwpraktijken van teelten in combinatie met nateelten/vanggewassen: eindrapport
- Experimental evidence for the contribution of the entire free living nematodes to nutrient cycling and plant uptake
- C mineralization and microbial activity in four biochar field experiments several years after incorporation
- Quantifying the influences of free living soil nematodes on soil nitrogen and microbial biomass dynamics in bare and planted microcosms
- Can shrub species with higher litter quality mitigate soil acidification in pine and oak forests on poor sandy soils?
- Interactions between nematodes and microbes in organically amended soils: effects on nitrogen minerlalization
- Contrast agents for soil investigation with X-ray computed tomography