- The effect of varying gamma irradiation doses and soil moisture content on nematodes, the microbial communities and mineral nitrogen
- Changes in soil ergosterol content, glomalin-related soil protein, and phospholipid fatty acid profile as affected by long-term organic and chemical fertilization practices in Mediterranean Turkey
- Biochar amendment to soils with contrasting organic matter level: effects on N mineralization and biological soil properties
- Composting for increasing the fertilizer value of chicken manure: effects of feedstock on P availability
- Visualization of soil particulate organic matter by means of X-ray CT?
- Is there a link between reduction of Fe and Mn and anaerobic N mineralization in floodplain paddy soils in Bangladesh?
Ferralsols of southern Côte d'Ivoire under strong land pressure: what alternative to an improving soil fertility for a sustainable cassava production?
2014) BASIC RESEARCH JOURNAL OF SOIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE. 2(6). p.62-69 Mark(
- Interactions between nematodes and microbes in organically amended soils: effects on nitrogen minerlalization
- Experimental evidence for the contribution of the entire free living nematodes to nutrient cycling and plant uptake
- Influence of biochar on soil pore structure and denitrification