- Differential binding of ligands to bovine profilin isoforms.
- PURIFICATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF BOVINE PROFILIN .2. ACTIN, POLY(L-PROLINE) AND INOSITOLPHOSPHOLIPID BINDING.
- Purification and characterization of bovine profilin II. Actin, poly (L-proline) and inositolphospholipid binding
- Purification of a cortical complex containing two unconventional actins from Acanthamoeba by affinity chromatography on profilin-agarose
- Actin-actin binding protein interfaces
- A novel cochaperonin that modulates the ATPases activity of cytoplasmic chaperonin.
- Purification of a cortical complex containing 2 unconventional actins from Acanthamoeba by affinity chromatography on profilin-agarose.
- Functional and chemical characterization of Hymenoptaecin, an antibacterial polypeptide that is infection-inducible in the honeybee (Apis mellifera)
EUKARYOTIC CYTOSOLIC CHAPERONIN CONTAINS T-COMPLEX POLYPEPTIDE-1 AND 7 RELATED SUBUNITS.
1993) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 90(24). p.11975-11979 Mark(
- Primary structure of and studies on Acanthamoeba actophorin