- Structural requirements for thymosin beta 4 in its contact with actin - An NMR-analysis of thymosin beta 4 mutants in solution and correlation with their biological activity.
Structural modules in actin binding proteins: towards a new classification.
1999) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1448(3). p.323-348 Mark(
- Effects of natural mutations in lecithin:cholesterol acyltransferase on the enzyme structure and activity
- The cytosolic class II chaperonin CCT recognizes delineated hydrophobic sequences in its target proteins
- Dimerization of profilin II upon binding the (GP(5))(3) peptide from VASP overcomes the inhibition of actin nucleation by profilin II and thymosin beta 4.
- Murine adseverin (D5), a novel member of the gelsolin family, and murine adseverin are induced by interleukin-9 in T-helper lymphocytes
- Prefoldin, a chaperone that delivers unfolded proteins to cytosolic chaperonin.
- Identification of cofilin, coronin, Rac and capZ in actin tails using a Listeria affinity approach.
- Analysis of three human interleukin 5 structures suggests a possible receptor binding mechanism.
- Tubulin subunits exist in an activated conformational state generated and maintained by protein cofactors.