- Phenotypes induced by NM causing α-skeletal muscle actin mutants in fibroblasts, Sol 8 myoblasts and myotubes
alpha-Skeletal muscle actin nemaline myopathy mutants cause cell death in cultured muscle cells.
2009) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1793(7). p.1259-1271 Mark(
- Algemene biochemie: functionele bouwstenen van het leven
- The Interaction of Proline-Rich Ligands with Profilin Probed with an Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay
- Actin isoform expression patterns during mammalian development and in pathology: insights from mouse models
- An integrative simulation model linking major biochemical reactions of actin-polymerization to structural properties of actin filaments
- The Mouse Thymosin Beta15 Gene Family Displays Unique Complexity and Encodes A Functional Thymosin Repeat
- S100B Expression in forensic brain trauma fatalities: a valuable tool?
- Predicting the effect of a point mutation on a protein fold: The villin and advillin headpieces and their Pro62Ala mutants
- Ins and outs of ADF/cofilin activity and regulation