- Implication of Bulinus truncatus in the transmission of urinary schistosomiasis in Senegal, West Africa.
- Efficacy of artesunate and praziquantel in Schistosoma haematobium infected schoolchildren.
- Studies on the biology of schistosomiasis with emphasis on the Senegal river basin
- What is the effect of combining artesunate and praziquantel in the treatment of Schistosoma mansoni infections ?
- Observations on the compatibility between Bulinus spp. and Schistosoma haematobium in the Senegal River basin.
- The epidemiology of human hookworm infections in the southern region of Mali.
Efficacy of artesunate against Schistosoma mansoni infections in Richard Toll, Senegal.
2000) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 94(1). p.90-91 Mark(
Selected chemotherapy and seasonally transmitted Schistosoma haematobium infections in the middle valley of the Senegal River Basin.
2000) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 94(2). p.198-199 Mark(
Comparison of the efficacy of mebendazole, albendazole and pyrantel in treatment of human hookworm infections in the Southern Region of Mali, West Africa.
1999) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 93(2). p.195-203 Mark(
- The epidemiology of a recent focus of mixed Schistoroma haematobium and Schistosoma mansoni infections around the 'Lac de Guiers' in the Senegal River Basin, Senegal.