- Quantitative Tandem Affinity Purification, an Effective Tool to Investigate Protein Complex Composition in Plant Hormone Signaling: Strigolactones in the Spotlight
- MtNRLK1, a CLAVATA1-like leucine-rich repeat receptor-like kinase upregulated during nodulation in Medicago truncatula
- Strigolactones in the rhizosphere : friend or foe?
- Strigolactones, karrikins and beyond
- Assessment of the function and expression pattern of auxin response factor B3 in the model legume plant Medicago truncatula
- Isolation of protein complexes from the model legume Medicago truncatula by tandem affinity purification in hairy root cultures
- Streptomyces as a plant's best friend?
Diagonal chromatography to study plant protein modifications
2016) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-PROTEINS AND PROTEOMICS. 1864(8). p.945-951 Mark(
- The response of the root proteome to the synthetic strigolactone GR24 in Arabidopsis
- The whats, the wheres and the hows of strigolactone action in the roots