- Screening of indigenous Palestinian medicinal plants for potential anti-inflammatory and cytotoxic activity
- Attenuation of mitogen- and stress-activated protein kinase-1-driven nuclear factor-kappa B gene expression by soy isoflavones does not require estrogenic activity
- Structure-activity relationship of the p55 TNF receptor death domain and its lymphoproliferation mutants.
- Expression in Escherichia coli of the death domain of the human p55 tumor necrosis factor receptor.
Glucocorticoids repress NF-kappa B-driven genes by disturbing the interaction of p65 with the basal transcription machinery, irrespective of coactivator levels in the cell.
2000) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 97(8). p.3919-3924 Mark(
- Signal transduction by tumor necrosis factor and gene regulation of the inflammatory cytokine interleukin-6.
- Structure/function analysis of p55 tumor necrosis factor receptor and Fas-associated death domain - Effect on necrosis in L929sA cells.
- In search of the molecular mechanism of gene repression by glucocorticoids
- The nuclear factor-kappa B engages CBP/p300 and histone acetyltransferase activity for transcriptional activation of the interleukin-6 gene promoter.
- In search of the molecular mechanism of gene repression by glucocorticoids.