Numerical and experimental study of the shielding effectiveness of a metallic enclosure.
1999) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY. 41(3). p.202-213 Mark(
- Approximate simulation of the shielding effectiveness of a rectangular enclosure with a grid wall.
- Accurate characterization of some radiative EMC phenomena at chip level, using dedicated EMC-testchips.
- Simulations of small apertures and grids by the FDTD method
- Assessment of the shielding effectiveness or a real enclosure
- Comparison of FDTD and MoM for shielding effectiveness modelling of test enclosures.
- Theoretical and experimental determination of the shielding effectiveness of test enclosures
- Near-field scanner for the accurate characterization of electromagnetic fields in the close vicinity of electronic devices and systems.
- Evaluation of a new measurement set-up for the accurate characterisation of the Near-Field Radiated Emission of Printed Circuit Boards
Theoretical and experimental near-field characterization of perforated shields.
1994) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY. 36(3). p.161-168 Mark(