- Gene-environment and protein-degradation signatures characterize genomic and phenotypic diversity in wild Caenorhabditis elegans populations
Multilocus sequence analysis of root nodule isolates from Lotus arabicus (Senegal), Lotus creticus, Argyrolobium uniflorum and Medicago sativa (Tunisia) and description of Ensifer numidicus sp nov and Ensifer garamanticus sp nov.
2010) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 60(3). p.664-674 Mark(
- Advantages of multilocus sequence analysis for taxonomic studies: a case study using 10 housekeeping genes in the genus Ensifer (including former Sinorhizobium)
- Multilocus sequence analysis of Ensifer and related taxa
Arthrobacter gandavensis sp nov., for strains of veterinary origin
2003) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 53. p.1881-1884 Mark(
- Identification of a new biotype of Actinomyces hyovaginalis in tissues of pigs during diagnostic bacteriological examination.
- Study of the intra- and interlaboratory reproducibility of partial Single Base C-sequencing of the 16S rRNA gene and its applicability for the identification of members of the genus Streptococcus.
- Comparison of sequence analysis of 16S-23S rDNA spacer regions, AFLP analysis and DNA-DNA hybridizations in Bradyrhizobium.
- Phylogenetic and DNA-DNA hybridization analyses of Bradyrhizobium species.
- DNA-DNA hybridization study of Bradyrhizobium strains.