Sensitivity of bacteria to photoactivated titanium dioxide in comparison with UV irradiation.
1998) INDIAN JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING AND MATERIALS SCIENCES. 5(4). p.211-216 Mark(
Effect of reactive oxygen intermediates on microbial cells and communities: a model for the beneficial effect of Nutriflok 50S on activated sludge
1997) Proceedings Part I of the International Symposium Environmental Bio-technology (ISEB. Symposium organized by the Technological Institute, Section Environmental Technology together with the European Federation of Biotechnology and under auspices of the European Union and the European Environmental Research Organisation), Oostende, April 21-23. p.241-244 Mark(
- Utility of the Biolog system for the characterization of heterotrophic microbial communities.
- Resistance to environmental stress by the mucoid and the non-mucoid variant phenotypes of the Comamonas testosteroni strain A20.
- Inactivation of Aeromonas hydrophila by Fe(II)-related-radical generation in oxidizing groundwaters.
- Comparison of different media for the enumeration of Aeromonas sp. in freshwaters.
- Survival potential of Aeromonas hydrophila in freshwaters and nutrient-poor waters in comparison with other bacteria.
- THERMOPHILIC, ANAEROBIC DEGRADATION OF GELATIN BY THERMOBACTEROIDES-PROTEOLYTICUS.
- The liquefying compartment in the MELISSA cycle: Evaluation of three thermophilic strains. 24th International Conference on Environmental Systems and 5th European Symposium on Space Environmental Control Systems. Friedrichshafen, Germany. June 20-23, 1994. Sae Technical Paper Series 941346. The Engineering Society for Advancing Mobility Land Sea Air and Space International, 400 Commonwealth Drive, PA 15096-0001, USA, 1994.
- Removing nitrate with a methylotrophic fluidized bed: Microbiological water quality. Journal AWWA 85, 155-161, 1993.