- The endothelial monocyte-activating polypeptide II (EMAP II) is a substrate for caspase-7.
- The proteolytic procaspase activation network: an in vitro analysis.
- Proteolytic cleavage of beta-catenin by caspases: an in vitro analysis.
- The zinc finger protein A20 interacts with a novel anti-apoptotic protein which is cleaved by specific caspases.
- Caspase-induced proteolysis of the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor p27(Kip1) mediates its anti-apoptotic activity.
- GAL4 is a substrate for caspases: Implications for two-hybrid screening and other GAL4-based assays.
- Identification of caspases that cleave presenilin-1 and presenilin-2 - Five presenilin-1 (PS1) mutations do not alter the sensitivity of PS1 to caspases.
Cathepsin B-mediated activation of the proinflammatory caspase-11
1998) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 251(1). p.379-387 Mark(
- Atractyloside-induced release of cathepsin B, a protease with caspase-processing activity.
- Use of the yeast three-hybrid system as a tool to study caspases.