- Photovia technology: Some important aspects for reliability
- Near-field scanner for the accurate characterization of electromagnetic fields in the close vicinity of electronic devices and systems.
- Radiated emission of PCB tracks.
- Samenwerking industrie-universiteit helpt de EMC-materie te ontmaskeren
- Theoretical-analysis of an open-ended coaxial probe on a cylinder of finite thickness.
Design rules for an experimental setup using an open-ended coaxial probe based on theoretical modelling
1994) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INSTRUMENTATION AND MEASUREMENT. 43(6). p.810-817 Mark(
Measurement of low permittivity materials based on a spectral domain analysis for the open-ended coaxial probe.
1993) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INSTRUMENTATION AND MEASUREMENT. 42(5). p.879-886 Mark(
- Theoretical and experimental quantitative characterization of the near-fields of printed circuit board interconnection structures.
- Transfer impedance measurements on the shielding of a multi-pins board-to-board connector 1994 IEEE Intern. Symposium on Electromagnetic compatibility, August 1994, Chicago, USA, pp. 453-455.
- Mixed component integration in MCM-L technologyCARTS Europe '99: 13th European Passive Components Symposium, 18-22 October 1999, Lisbon, Portugal, pp. 113-118.