- Downregulation of gelsolin family proteins counteracts cancer cell invasion in vitro
- Phosphorylation on Ser5 increases the F-actin-binding activity of L-plastin and promotes its targeting to sites of actin assembly in cells
- Nuclear actin-binding proteins as modulators of gene transcription
- Molecular basis for dissimilar nuclear trafficking of the actin-bundling protein isoforms T- and L-plastin
- Increased importin-beta-dependent nuclear import of the actin modulating protein CapG promotes cell invasion
- YSK1 is activated by the Golgi matrix protein GM130 and plays a role in cell migration through its substrate 14-3-3 zeta
A kelch beta-propeller featuring as a G beta structural mimic: Reinventing the wheel?
2003) Science's STKE (signal transduction knowledge environment). 191(PE27). p.1-4 Mark(
- beta-casein-derived peptides, produced by bacteria, stimulate cancer cell invasion and motility
- The nucleo-cytoplasmic actin-binding protein CapG lacks a nuclear export sequence present in structurally related proteins
- Selected BTB/POZ-kelch proteins bind ATP.