- End-of-life care and quality of dying in 23 acute geriatric hospital wards in Flanders, Belgium
- Frequency and intensity of symptoms and treatment interventions in hospitalized older palliative cancer patients : a multicentre cross-sectional study
- Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of an in-home respite care program in supporting informal caregivers of people with dementia : design of a comparative study
- Effectiveness of respite care in supporting informal caregivers of persons with dementia: a systematic review.
- A case of infectious endocarditis complicated by spondylodiscitis
- Symptom clustering in hospitalised older palliative cancer patients
- Linking frailty instruments to the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health: a systematic review
Comparing palliative care in care homes across Europe (PACE): protocol of a cross-sectional study of deceased residents in 6 EU countries
2016) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL DIRECTORS ASSOCIATION. 17(6). p.566.e1-566.e7 Mark(
- Grief and loss in older people residing in nursing homes: (un)detected by nurses and care assistants?
- The suffering in silence of older parents whose child died of cancer: a qualitative study