- A multicriterion evaluation of the MemSys5 program for PET
- Parallel maximum entropy reconstruction of PET images
- Evolution review of BayesCalc, a Mathematica(TM) package for doing Bayesian calculations
- A Mathematica((TM)) package for symbolic Bayesian calculations
- Evolution review of Bayescalc, a MATHEMATICA package for doing bayesian calculations
- A Mathematica package for symbolic bayesian calculations
- A Bayesian Hypothesis Test as Stopping Criterion for Iterative Image Reconstruction Methods.
- On the Use of Successive Data in the ML-EM Algorithm in PET
On the use of a Multi-threaded Operating System for an efficient Parallel Implementation of the ML-EM Algorithm for PET Image Reconstruction.
1994) APPLICATIONS IN PARALLEL AND DISTRIBUTED COMPUTING. 44. p.31-39 Mark(
- MEASURED ATTENUATION CORRECTION USING THE MAXIMUM-LIKELIHOOD ALGORITHM.