- Cytogenetic and molecular analysis of cellular atypical mesoblastic nephroma.
- Activity of iodine-123 metaiodobenzylguanidine in childhood neuroblastoma: lack of relation to tumour differentiation in vivo.
- P-glycoprotein expression in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia and outcome: Results of a 6-years prospective study
- An economic comparison of inpatient versus outpatient treatment of febrile neutropenia in a pediatric oncology ward
- Expression of the MDR1 gene product P-glycoprotein in childhood neuroblastoma
- Immunocytochemical and flow cytometric analysis of P-glycoprotein in childhood ALL
- Juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia: Analyses of treatment results in the EORTC Children's Leukemia Cooperative Group (CLCG)
- Monitoring the effect of preoperative chemotherapy in bone tumors with dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging: results of a 5-year prospective study
Expression of the multidrug transporter, P-glycoprotein, in childhood leukemia: a prospective clinical study
1994) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC HEMATOLOGY/ONCOLOGY. 1. p.311-314 Mark(
- Direct transmission of a tandem duplication in the short arm of chromosome-8.