Influence of hypovolemia on the pharmacokinetics and the electroencephalographic effect of etomidate in the rat
1999) JOURNAL OF PHARMACOLOGY AND EXPERIMENTAL THERAPEUTICS. 290(3). p.1048-1053 Mark(
- Vagus nerve stimulation is a cost-beneficial treatment for refractory epilepsy
- Interictal and ictal video-EEG monitoring.
- Vagus nerve stimulation for medically refractory epilepsy: efficacy and cost-benefit analysis
- Epilepsie, onbekend is onbemind
- Association of ipsilateral motor automatisms and contralateral dystonic posturing - A clinical feature differentiating medial from neocortical temporal lobe epilepsy.
- Source localization in refractory partial epilepsy
- Vagus nerve stimulation induces ipsilateral thalamic and hippocampal inhibition in patients with refractory epilepsy: An acute SPECT study
- Vagus nerve stimulation induces ipsilateral thalamic inhibition in patients with refractory epilepsy: An acute SPET study.
- Intra- and interobserver variability of MRI-based volume measurements of the hippocampus and amygdala using the manual ray tracing method