- Increasing diagnostic yield in a population of residential children with severe epilepsy and mental retardation
- Population pharmacokinetic analysis of flesinoxan
- Epilepsy surgery in Belgium, the experience in Gent.
- The pharmacokinetics of [C-11]methoxy-norchloroprogabidic acid, a potential PET tracer for GABA receptors in the brain.
- Long-term results of vagus nerve stimulation in refractory epilepsy.
- Vagus nerve stimulation is a cost-beneficial treatment for refractory epilepsy
Influence of hypovolemia on the pharmacokinetics and the electroencephalographic effect of etomidate in the rat
1999) JOURNAL OF PHARMACOLOGY AND EXPERIMENTAL THERAPEUTICS. 290(3). p.1048-1053 Mark(
- Cost-benefit of vagus nerve stimulation for refractory epilepsy
- Vagus nerve stimulation for medically refractory epilepsy: efficacy and cost-benefit analysis
- Interictal and ictal video-EEG monitoring.