- Social self-supporting of mentally retarded epileptic patients after relocation from residential inpatient care to housing outside the Epilepsy Center
- Increasing diagnostic yield in a population of residential children with severe epilepsy and mental retardation
- Population pharmacokinetic analysis of flesinoxan
- Epilepsy surgery in Belgium, the experience in Gent.
- Long-term results of vagus nerve stimulation in refractory epilepsy.
- The pharmacokinetics of [C-11]methoxy-norchloroprogabidic acid, a potential PET tracer for GABA receptors in the brain.
- Cost-benefit of vagus nerve stimulation for refractory epilepsy
Influence of hypovolemia on the pharmacokinetics and the electroencephalographic effect of etomidate in the rat
1999) JOURNAL OF PHARMACOLOGY AND EXPERIMENTAL THERAPEUTICS. 290(3). p.1048-1053 Mark(
- Vagus nerve stimulation is a cost-beneficial treatment for refractory epilepsy
- Vagus nerve stimulation for medically refractory epilepsy: efficacy and cost-benefit analysis