- Cost-benefit of vagus nerve stimulation for refractory epilepsy
Influence of hypovolemia on the pharmacokinetics and the electroencephalographic effect of etomidate in the rat
1999) JOURNAL OF PHARMACOLOGY AND EXPERIMENTAL THERAPEUTICS. 290(3). p.1048-1053 Mark(
- Vagus nerve stimulation for medically refractory epilepsy: efficacy and cost-benefit analysis
- Interictal and ictal video-EEG monitoring.
- Epilepsie, onbekend is onbemind
- Vagus nerve stimulation induces ipsilateral thalamic and hippocampal inhibition in patients with refractory epilepsy: An acute SPECT study
- Vagus nerve stimulation induces ipsilateral thalamic inhibition in patients with refractory epilepsy: An acute SPET study.
- Association of ipsilateral motor automatisms and contralateral dystonic posturing - A clinical feature differentiating medial from neocortical temporal lobe epilepsy.
- Source localization in refractory partial epilepsy
- Intra- and interobserver variability of MRI-based volume measurements of the hippocampus and amygdala using the manual ray tracing method