- Relationship between etomidate plasma concentration and EEG effect in the rat
- Vagus nerve stimulation is a cost-beneficial treatment for refractory epilepsy
- The pharmacokinetics of [C-11]methoxy-norchloroprogabidic acid, a potential PET tracer for GABA receptors in the brain.
- Epilepsy surgery in Belgium, the experience in Gent.
- Long-term results of vagus nerve stimulation in refractory epilepsy.
Influence of hypovolemia on the pharmacokinetics and the electroencephalographic effect of etomidate in the rat
1999) JOURNAL OF PHARMACOLOGY AND EXPERIMENTAL THERAPEUTICS. 290(3). p.1048-1053 Mark(
- Cost-benefit of vagus nerve stimulation for refractory epilepsy
- Vagus nerve stimulation for medically refractory epilepsy: efficacy and cost-benefit analysis
- Interictal and ictal video-EEG monitoring.
- Epilepsie, onbekend is onbemind