- Relationship between etomidate plasma concentration and EEG effect in the rat
- Social self-supporting of mentally retarded epileptic patients after relocation from residential inpatient care to housing outside the Epilepsy Center
- Increasing diagnostic yield in a population of residential children with severe epilepsy and mental retardation
- Population pharmacokinetic analysis of flesinoxan
- De medicamenteuze behandeling van epilepsie
- The pharmacokinetics of [C-11]methoxy-norchloroprogabidic acid, a potential PET tracer for GABA receptors in the brain.
- Long-term results of vagus nerve stimulation in refractory epilepsy.
- Epilepsy surgery in Belgium, the experience in Gent.
Influence of hypovolemia on the pharmacokinetics and the electroencephalographic effect of etomidate in the rat
1999) JOURNAL OF PHARMACOLOGY AND EXPERIMENTAL THERAPEUTICS. 290(3). p.1048-1053 Mark(
- Cost-benefit of vagus nerve stimulation for refractory epilepsy