- Prediction of arthritis using a modified Kohonen mapping and case based learning
- Comparing learning classifier systems and genetic programming: A case study
- The complex relationships between fibres, production parameters and spinning results
- Soft Computing in Textiles: Present and Future.
- Optimising the Fibre-to-Yarn Production Process: Finding a Blend of Fibre Qualities to Create an Optimal Price/Quality Yarn.
- Comparing Learning Classifier Systems and Genetic Programming: A Case Study.
- Digital printing for sampling
- FECS: an efficiency based Learning Classifier System applied to an industrial production process
Genetic programming: principles and applications.
2001) ENGINEERING APPLICATIONS OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. 14(6). p.727-736 Mark(
- Digital Printing for Sampling.