- Use of the clavicular part of the pectoralis major in treatment of failed revision osteosynthesis of the clavicle
- Arthroscopy of the sternoclavicular joint: an anatomic evaluation of structures at risk
- Evaluation of the muscle volumes of the transverse rotator cuff force couple in nonpathologic shoulders
- A glenoid reaming study: how accurate are current reaming techniques?
- Reversed revised: what to do when it goes wrong ?
- Evaluation of prominence of straight plates and precontoured clavicle plates using automated plate-to-bone alignment
- Measuring shoulder external and internal rotation strength with a hand-held dynamometer, and range of motion using a goniometer and a digital inclinometer: comprehensive intra- and inter rater reliability study of several testing protocols
- Relationship of the medial clavicular head to the manubrium in normal and symptomatic degenerated sternoclavicular joints
- Measuring shoulder external and internal rotation strength and range of motion: comprehensive intra-rater and inter-rater reliability study of several testing protocols
- Three-dimensional computed tomography scan evaluation of the pattern of erosion in type B glenoids
- Diagnostic value of active protraction and retraction for sternoclavicular joint pain
- Regarding 'Long-term follow-up of cases of rotator cuff tear treated conservatively'
- Fully uncemented glenoid component in total shoulder arthroplasty
Positioning of the patient during shoulder surgery: an inexpensive, safe and easy technique
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY AND TRAUMATOLOGY. 23(1). p.115-117 Mark(
- Determination of a reference system for the three-dimensional study of the glenohumeral relationship