Positioning of the patient during shoulder surgery: an inexpensive, safe and easy technique
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY AND TRAUMATOLOGY. 23(1). p.115-117 Mark(
- Cerebral oxygen desaturation during beach chair position
- The impact of rotator cuff tendinopathy on proprioception, measuring force sensation
- Subscapularis release in shoulder replacement determines structural muscular changes
- Operative guidelines for the reconstruction of the native glenoid plane: an anatomic three-dimensional computed tomography-scan reconstruction study
- A 3D-CT scan study of the humeral and glenoid planes in 150 normal shoulders
- What do standard radiography and clinical examination tell about the shoulder with cuff tear arthropathy?
- Bony increased-offset reversed shoulder arthroplasty: minimizing scapular impingement while maximizing glenoid fixation
- Sternoclavicular joint injuries: a literature review
- Does reverse shoulder arthroplasty for tumors of the proximal humerus reduce impairment?