- Bony increased-offset reversed shoulder arthroplasty: minimizing scapular impingement while maximizing glenoid fixation
- What do standard radiography and clinical examination tell about the shoulder with cuff tear arthropathy?
- Sternoclavicular joint injuries: a literature review
- Does reverse shoulder arthroplasty for tumors of the proximal humerus reduce impairment?
- Posterior shoulder instability: current concepts review
- Reverse prostheses in arthropathies with cuff tear: are survivorship and function maintained over time?
- Three-dimensional analysis of the orientation and the inclination of the rotator cuff footprint
- Vibrational techniques to assess the stability of spherical press-fitted implants: preliminary results
Analysis of the shoulder with cuff tear arthropathy on conventional anteroposterior radiography
2010) JOURNAL OF BONE AND JOINT SURGERY. BRITISH VOLUME. ORTHOPAEDIC PROCEEDINGS. 92B(suppl. 2). p.340-341 Mark(
- Prosthetic overhang is the most effective way to prevent scapular conflict in a reverse total shoulder prosthesis