- The influence of colostrum on early Schistosoma mattheei infections in calves.
- The relationship between faecal egg counts, worm burden and tissue egg counts in early Schistosoma mattheei infections in cattle.
- Parasitic vaccines: an utopia or reality?
- Clinical and pathological signs of parasitic infections in domestic animals, (60 pages)
- Index of potential contamination for schistosomiasis.
Impact of installation of a water pump on schistosomiasis transmission in a focus in Cameroon.
2001) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 95(3). p.255-256 Mark(
- Schistosomiasis in cattle.
- Relationship of impairment of schistosome 28-kilodalton glutathione S-transferase (GST) activity to expression of immunity to Schistosoma mattheei in calves vaccinated with recombinant Schistosoma bovis 28-kilodalton GST.
- Persistent efficacy of four avermectins compared under natural infections in Zambia
- Recombinant Schistosoma bovis-derived Gluthione S-Transferase (GST) as a vaccin against S. mattheei infections in cattle