- What can technology offer to linguistically diverse classrooms? Using multilingual content in a computer-based learning environment for primary education
- Haal meer uit meertaligheid: omgaan met talige diversiteit in het basisonderwijs
- Interaction for transfer: flexible approaches to multilingualism and their pedagogical implications for classroom interaction in linguistically diverse mainstream classrooms
Equal access to community interpreting in Flanders: a matter of self-reflective decision making?
2015) THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR TRANSLATION & INTERPRETING RESEARCH. 7(3). p.149-165 Mark(
- Language portraits as an instrument to unravel the complex and multi-layered linguistic repertoires of pupils
- Classifying migrants in the field of health: sociolinguistic scale and neoliberal statecraft
- Dynamics of building a better society: looking back to look forward.
- The dynamics of building a better society
- Dynamics of building a better society: reflections on ten years of development cooperation and capacity building
- Multilingualism in the context of Southern African Universities