- Translanguaging: a matter of sociolinguistics, pedagogics and interaction?
- Family support and child protection approaches : historicising perspectives on contemporary discourses of social work
- Unravelling the impact of home and dominant language use on science tests by multilingual learners
- Pupils’ perceptions of multilingual accommodations in science assessments
- Advice giving, managing interruptions and the construction of ‘teachable moments’
- Schools as laboratories for exploring multilingual assessment policies and practices
- Translanguaging : a matter of sociolinguistics, pedagogics and interaction?
What can technology offer to linguistically diverse classrooms? Using multilingual content in a computer-based learning environment for primary education
2017) JOURNAL OF MULTILINGUAL AND MULTICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT. 38(2). p.97-112 Mark(
- Managing arguments in social work encounters
- Attitudes of teachers towards accommodations for multilingual pupils