- Multiresolution techniques in microscopical image processing.
- On the Evaluation of Fuzzy Filters
- A medical feature enhancing speckle suppression technique based on a noise model for the speckle noise as represented in the B-scan image.
- A joint inter- and intrascale statistical model for Bayesian wavelet based image denoising
- Least-squares spline resampling to a hexagonal lattice.
Head-controlled mouse system using a low-budget webcam
2002) Recent Research Developments in Pattern Recognition. 1. p.247-257 Mark(
- Suppressing sampling moire by least-squares prefiltering in color printing
- Motion adaptive de-interlacing using fuzzy logic
- Image resampling between orthogonal and hexagonal lattices
- Robust non-linear filtering for video processing