- Mean Profiles of the NEO Personality Inventory
- Relating challenge demands and job resources to performance: The moderating role of trait core self-evaluations.
- Development of a Five-Factor Model charisma compound and its relations to career outcomes
- Personality Pathology and Relationship Satisfaction in Dating and Married Couples.
- Development and validation of the Flemish SIMON Interest Inventory (SIMON-I)
- The multiple face(t)s of state conscientiousness: Predicting task performance and organizational citizenship behavior
The twofold diagnosis of personality disorder: How do personality dysfunction and pathological traits increment each other at successive levels of the trait hierarchy?
2016) Personality Disorders: Theory, Research & Treatment. 7(3). p.280-292 Mark(
- A Meta-Analytic Study of General Mental Ability Validity for Different Occupations in the European Community
- Exploring vocational and academic fields of study: development and validation of the Flemish SIMON Interest Inventory (SIMON-I)
- Personality Development and Psychopathology