- Prevalence of porcine circovirus type 2 in the Belgian pig population
- Antibody-induced endocytosis of viral glycoproteins, expressed on pseudorabies virus-infected monocytes protects these cells from complement-mediated lysis.
- PRRSV-macrophage interaction and putative receptors.
- Replication of equine herpesvirus type 1 in freshly isolated equine peripheral blood mononuclear cells and changes in susceptibility following mitogen stimulation.
- Evolution of antibodies in pigs infected with porcine circovirus type 2 in the presence of maternally derived antibodies.
- Differentiation of European and North-American serotypes of PRRSV: prevalence and vaccine efficacy
- Use of monoclonal antibodies to prevent bovine herpesvirus-1-induced inhibition of the sperm cell-zona pellucida binding
- Functions of viral glycoproteins in the pathogenesis of Aujeszky's disease virus in pigs.
- Duration of cross-protection between subtypes A and B avian pneumovirus in turkeys.
Infection of fattening pigs by a virulent strain of Aujeszky's disease virus and its spread in the pig.
1999) Bulletin of the Hellenic Veterinary Medical Society. 50. p.310-314 Mark(