- Tasting or non-tasting in conjoint analysis: is taste the key driver for purchase intent of consumers?
- Association between innovative entrepreneurial orientation, absorptive capacity, and farm business performance
- External sources for innovation in food SMEs
- Can emotions deliver additional information on the informed liking of flavoured milk by children?
- Perceptions of traditional food and European food by Chinese consumers
- Sensory differences between low-fat and regular yogurt measured by instrumental analyses and consumer evaluation
- Analysis of the innovation journey and the role of interactions in networks in the agricultural sector
- Influence of chocolate texture on Belgian consumers' emotions and affective ratings
Carbon footprint of pigmeat in Flanders
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF AGRICULTURAL SUSTAINABILITY. 12(1). p.54-70 Mark(
- Application of lean practices in small and medium sized food enterprises