- Towards nutrition sensitive agriculture. Actor readiness to reduce food and nutrient losses or wastes along the dairy value chain in Uganda
- Farmers’ adoption of agricultural innovations: A systematic review on willingness to pay studies.
A comparison of two low-calorie sweeteners and sugar in dark chocolate on sensory attributes and emotional conceptualisations
2018) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF FOOD SCIENCES AND NUTRITION. 69(3). p.344-357 Mark(
- Constraints for future cocoa production in Ghana
- On consumers’ use and brand equity of sports nutrition products.
- Mobile phone adoption in agri-food sector: Are farmers in Sub-Saharan Africa connected?
Role of power in supply chain performance : evidence from agribusiness SMEs in Uganda
2017) JOURNAL OF AGRIBUSINESS IN DEVELOPING AND EMERGING ECONOMIES. 7(3). p.339-354 Mark(
- Consumers' emotions elicited by food : a systematic review of explicit and implicit methods
- Implicit measurement of preference and emotion in universal and personally accepted and non-accepted drinks
- Is taste the key driver for consumer preference? : a conjoint analysis study