- Septicemia in neutropenic patients infected with Clostridium tertium resistant to cefepime and other expanded-spectrum cephalosporins.
- A plea for caution with regard to applicability of PCR for direct detection.
- The replicator: A misnomer. Conceptual implications for genetics and memetics.
- Evaluation of amplified ribosomal DNA restriction analysis for identification of Acinetobacter genomic species.
- Comparison of PCR-based DNA fingerprinting techniques for the identification of Listeria species and their use for atypical Listeria isolates.
- Cardioverter lead electrode infection due to Corynebacterium amycolatum.
The memetic origin of language: humans as musical primates
1998) JOURNAL OF MEMETICS. EVOLUTIONARY MODELS OF INFORMATION TRANSMISSION. 2(2). p.84-117 Mark(
- Comparison of the value of DNA-fingerprinting techniques for the identification and taxonomical classification of Listeria species
- Caz-hi, an extended-spectrum TEM beta-lactamase (TEM-61), is derived from Caz-lo (TEM-11) by in vivo selection.
- Typing of Staphylococcus aureus and Staphylococcus epidermidis strains by PCR analysis of Inter-IS256 spacer length polymorphisms.