- Mycobacterium interjectum as causative agent of cervical lymphadenitis
- Application of tRNA intergenic spacer PCR for identification of Enterococcus species.
- PER-1 beta-lactamase-producing Pseudomonas aeruginosa in an intensive care unit.
Turnover of Haemophilus influenzae isolates in otitis-prone children.
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY. 54(1). p.7-12 Mark(
- Experience, awareness and consciousness: suggestions for definitions as offered by an evolutionary approach
- Continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis peritonitis due to Enterococcus cecorum.
- The scientific origin of life: considerations on the evolution of information, leading to an alternative proposal for explaining the origin of the cell, a semantically closed system
- Identification of Corynebacterium glucuronolyticum strains from the urogenital tract of humans and pigs.
- Differentiation between high and low virulence Staphylococcus aureus strains from rabbits by randomly amplified polymorphic DNA (RAPD) analysis.
- Isolation of Moraxella canis from an ulcerated metastatic lymph node.