- Cardioverter lead electrode infection due to Corynebacterium amycolatum.
- Comparison of PCR-based DNA fingerprinting techniques for the identification of Listeria species and their use for atypical Listeria isolates.
- Evaluation of amplified ribosomal DNA restriction analysis for identification of Acinetobacter genomic species.
The memetic origin of language: humans as musical primates
1998) JOURNAL OF MEMETICS. EVOLUTIONARY MODELS OF INFORMATION TRANSMISSION. 2(2). p.84-117 Mark(
- Caz-hi, an extended-spectrum TEM beta-lactamase (TEM-61), is derived from Caz-lo (TEM-11) by in vivo selection.
- Comparison of the value of DNA-fingerprinting techniques for the identification and taxonomical classification of Listeria species
- Typing of Staphylococcus aureus and Staphylococcus epidermidis strains by PCR analysis of Inter-IS256 spacer length polymorphisms.
- Long-term storage of unamplified complete PCR mixtures.
- Multicenter study using standardized protocols and reagents for evaluation of reproducibility of PCR-based fingerprinting of Acinetobacter spp.
- Rapid and accurate identification of Staphylococcus species by tRNA intergenic spacer length polymorphism analysis.