- Draft genome sequence of Lactobacillus plantarum CMPG5300, a human vaginal isolate
Acinetobacter gandensis sp. nov. isolated from horse and cattle
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 64(12). p.4007-4015 Mark(
- Is the improvement of CF patients, hospitalized for pulmonary exacerbation, correlated to a decrease in bacterial load?
- Elevated soluble triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells (sTREM)-1 levels in maternal serum during term and preterm labor
- Staring at the cold sun: blue light regulation is distributed within the genus Acinetobacter
- Edwardsiella tarda sepsis in a live-stranded sperm whale (Physeter macrocephalus)
Description of Acidovorax wautersii sp. nov. to accommodate clinical isolates and an environmental isolate, most closely related to Acidovorax avenae
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 63(6). p.2203-2206 Mark(
- Inhibition of infection and transmission of HIV-1 and lack of significant impact on the vaginal commensal lactobacilli by carbohydrate-binding agents
- Strong correspondence of the vaginal and rectal load of group B streptococci in pregnant women
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization method using peptide nucleic acid probes for rapid detection of Lactobacillus and Gardnerella spp.