Acinetobacter gandensis sp. nov. isolated from horse and cattle
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 64(12). p.4007-4015 Mark(
- Inflammatory response in maternal serum during preterm labour
Atopobium deltae sp. nov., isolated from blood of a patient with Fournier's gangrene
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 64(9). p.3140-3145 Mark(
- Disseminated infection with Mycobacterium tilburgii in a male immunocompromised patient
- Stability of Staphylococcus aureus phage ISP after freeze-drying (lyophilization)
- Key issues in phage therapy: a report of a dedicated workshop at the viruses of microbes II meeting
- The genome sequence of the hydrocarbon-degrading Acinetobacter venetianus VE-C3
- Is the improvement of CF patients, hospitalized for pulmonary exacerbation, correlated to a decrease in bacterial load?
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization method using peptide nucleic acid probes for rapid detection of Lactobacillus and Gardnerella spp.
- Inhibition of infection and transmission of HIV-1 and lack of significant impact on the vaginal commensal lactobacilli by carbohydrate-binding agents