- Reservation and allocation policies for influenza vaccines
- Social issues in supply chains: capabilities link responsibility, risk (opportunity), and performance'
- In search of suppliere integration capability: a dynamic co-alignment versus a direct effect model
- The strategic role of distribution centres in Flanders
- A typology of distribution centres in Flanders
- The position of plants in Flanders within global manufacturing networks: benchmarking tool
- The dynamic management of manufacturing networks
- The predictive value of behavioural characteristics on the succes of strategic alliances
- How to optimize knowledge sharing in a factory network?
Supply chain information flow strategies: an empirical taxonomy
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OPERATIONS & PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT. 29(11-12). p.1213-1241 Mark(