Disruption of a horizontally transferred phytoene desaturase abolishes carotenoid accumulation and diapause in Tetranychus urticae
2017) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 114(29). p.E5871-E5880 Mark(
- Inoculative release strategies of Macrolophus pygmaeus Rambur (Hemiptera: Miridae) in tomato crops : population dynamics and dispersal
- A mutation in the PSST homologue of complex I (NADH:ubiquinone oxidoreductase) from Tetranychus urticae is associated with resistance to METI acaricides
- Are larger phytoseiids better biocontrol agents?
- Establishment of Amblyseius swirskii in greenhouse crops using food supplements
- The salivary protein repertoire of the polyphagous spider mite Tetranychus urticae: a quest for effectors
- Efficacy of entomopathogenic nematodes against larvae of Tuta absoluta in the laboratory
- High population densities of Macrolophus pygmaeus on tomato plants can cause economic fruit damage : interaction with Pepino mosaic virus?
- Supplemental food for Amblyseius swirskii in the control of thrips : feeding friend or foe?
- Molecular analysis of cyenopyrafen resistance in the two-spotted spider mite Tetranychus urticae