- The porcine and avian intestinal immune system and its nutritional modulation
- F4 receptor-independent priming of the systemic immune system of pigs by low oral doses of F4 fimbriae.
- Antigen dose modulates the immunoglobulin isotype responses of pigs against intramuscularly administered F4-fimbriae.
- CpG-oligodinucleotides as an effective adjuvant in pigs for intramuscular immunizations.
- Different kinetic of antibody responses following infection of newly weaned pigs with an F4 enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli strain or an F18 verotoxigenic Escherichia coli strain.
Genetic immunization for Chlamydia psittaci
2001) VERHANDELINGEN VAN DE KONINKLIJKE ACADEMIE VOOR GENEESKUNDE VAN BELGIË. 63(2). p.106-176 Mark(
- Inulin incorporation in the weaned pig diet: intestinal coliform interaction and effect on specific systemic immunity.
- Protection of turkeys against Chlamydophila psittaci challenge by parenteral and mucosal inoculations and the effect of turkey interferon-gamma on genetic immunization.
- Induction of cross-protection in mice against dolphin Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae isolates with a swine commercial vaccine.
- Generation of class-selective monoclonal antibodies against the penicillin group.