Management of primary anal canal adenocarcinoma: A large retrospective study from the rare cancer network
2003) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 56(5). p.1274-1283 Mark(
- Propofol versus remifentanil for monitored anaesthesia care during colonoscopy
- Endoscopic follow-up of Barrett's esophagus: protocol and implications.
- Supraveghera endoscopica a esofagului Barrett: protocol si implicata.
- Membrane filtration test for rapid presumptive differentiation of four Candida species
- Intrapyloric injection of botulinum toxin for treating post-Nissen's dyspepsia and gas-bloat syndrome.
- Evaluation of neuromodulation in patients with rectal dyschezia and voiding dysfunction
- Constipation and other chronic gastrointestinal problems in spinal cord injury patients.
- Pelvic floor function in patients with clinically complete spinal cord injury and its relation to constipation
- Botulinum toxin in the treatment of achalasia.