Absence of geochemical evidence for an impact event at the Bølling-Allerød/Younger Dryas transition
2009) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 106(51). p.21505-21510 Mark(
- Extending the capabilities of electrothermal vaporization-inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ETV-ICPMS): coupling the graphite furnace to a sector field instrument
- Isotopic fractionation of Sn due to methylation and demethylation reactions in aqueous solution
- Flowing afterglow selected ion flow tube (FA-SIFT) study of ion/molecule reactions in support of the detection of biogenic alcohols by medium-pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry techniques
- Comment on 'Size-Dependent Composition and Molar Extinction Coefficient of PbSe Semiconductor Nanocrystals'
- Use of single-collector and multi-collector ICP-mass spectrometry for isotopic analysis
- Development of a method based on inductively coupled plasma-dynamic reaction cell-mass spectrometry for the simultaneous determination of phosphorus, calcium and strontium in bone and dental tissue
- Cu isotope ratio variations in the Dikulushi Cu-Ag deposit, DRC: of primary origin or induced by supergene reworking?
- Isotopic fractionation of Sn during methylation and demethylation reactions in aqueous solution
- X-ray fluorescence and absorption microtomography reveal tissue specific distribution of metals in Daphnia magna