- Urban/Peri-Urban Aerosol Survey by Determination of the Concentration and Isotopic Composition of Pb Collected by Transplanted Lichen Hypogymnia physodes
- Determination of toxic trace impurities in titanium dioxide by solid sampling-electrothermal vaporization-inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry
- Extending the capabilities of electrothermal vaporization-inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ETV-ICPMS): coupling the graphite furnace to a sector field instrument
- Systematic evaluation of a strontium-specific extraction chromatographic resin for obtaining a purified Sr fraction with quantitative recovery from complex and Ca-rich matrices
Absence of geochemical evidence for an impact event at the Bølling-Allerød/Younger Dryas transition
2009) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 106(51). p.21505-21510 Mark(
- Isotopic fractionation of Sn due to methylation and demethylation reactions in aqueous solution
- Comment on 'Size-Dependent Composition and Molar Extinction Coefficient of PbSe Semiconductor Nanocrystals'
- Development of a method based on inductively coupled plasma-dynamic reaction cell-mass spectrometry for the simultaneous determination of phosphorus, calcium and strontium in bone and dental tissue
- Cu isotope ratio variations in the Dikulushi Cu-Ag deposit, DRC: of primary origin or induced by supergene reworking?
- Use of single-collector and multi-collector ICP-mass spectrometry for isotopic analysis