On the optimal cooling strategy for variable-speed continuous casting.
2002) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR NUMERICAL METHODS IN ENGINEERING. 53(3). p.539-565 Mark(
- Modelling Chemico-osmotic Phenomena induced by Pollutant Migration in Clayey Barriers.
- Effect of consolidation on contaminant transport parameters of compacted clays.
- Szegö and polymonogenic Bergman kernels for half-space and strip domains, and single-periodic functions in Clifford analysis
- Multi-Scale Problems in the Quantitative Characterization of Complex Catalytic Materials.
- Multibeam data processing by Delaunay triangulation - Using and adapting Delaunay Triangulation algorithms for processing multibeam data.
- Parameter identification by a single injection-extraction well.
- Representation formulas for the general derivatives of the fundamental solution to the Cauchy-Riemann operator in Clifford analysis and applications
- Bergman kernels for rectangular domains and multiperiodic functions in Clifford analysis
- A simulation model for coupled consolidation and contaminant migration with osmotic effects.