- Divergence between the highly virulent zoonotic pathogen Helicobacter heilmannii and its closest relative, the low-virulence 'Helicobacter ailurogastricus' sp. nov.
- Faecal proteomics: a tool to investigate dysbiosis and inflammation in patients with cystic fibrosis
- Unipept web services for metaproteomics analysis
- The Unipept metaproteomics analysis pipeline
- Microbiota and metabolites of aged bottled gueuze beers converge to the same composition
Bordetella bronchialis sp. nov., Bordetella flabilis sp. nov. and Bordetella sputigena sp. nov., isolated from human respiratory specimens, and reclassification of Achromobacter sediminum Zhang et al. 2014 as Verticia sediminum gen. nov., comb. nov.
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 66(10). p.3674-3682 Mark(
Burkholderia stagnalis sp. nov. and Burkholderia territorii sp. nov., two novel Burkholderia cepacia complex species from environmental and human sources
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 65(7). p.2265-2271 Mark(
- 16S rRNA Amplicon sequencing demonstrates that indoor-reared bumblebees (Bombus terrestris) harbor a core subset of bacteria normally associated with the wild host
Novel lactic acid bacteria isolated from the bumble bee gut: Convivina intestini gen. nov., sp. nov., Lactobacillus bombicola sp. nov., and Weissella bombi sp. nov.
2015) ANTONIE VAN LEEUWENHOEK INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GENERAL AND MOLECULAR MICROBIOLOGY. 107(5). p.1337-1349 Mark(
- The microbial diversity of an industrially produced lambic beer shares members of a traditionally produced one and reveals a core microbiota for lambic beer fermentation
- Whole-genome sequencing confirms that Burkholderia pseudomallei multilocus sequence types common to both Cambodia and Australia are due to homoplasy
- Streptococcus tangierensis sp. nov. and Streptococcus cameli sp. nov., two novel Streptococcus species isolated from raw camel milk in Morocco
Bombella intestini gen. nov., sp. nov., an acetic acid bacterium isolated, from bumble bee crop
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 65(1). p.267-273 Mark(
- Performance of four transport and storage systems for molecular detection of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis
Antimicrobial susceptibility of rapidly growing mycobacteria using the rapid colorimetric method
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 34(7). p.1403-1413 Mark(