Thermal annealing of ZnS:Mn TFEL devices fabricated with an organometallic precursor-based ALD process.
2002) Proceedings of the 11th International Workshop on Inorganic and Organic Electroluminescence, and 2002 International Conference on the Science and Technology of Emissive Displays and Lighting, Gent, 23-26 September 2002 / K. Neyts, P. De Visschere, D. Poelman (editors), Gent, Academia Press, 2002. - ISBN 90-382-0417-5. p.359-362 Mark(
Dispersive ion generation in nematic liquid crystal displays.
2002) JAPANESE JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS PART 1-REGULAR PAPERS SHORT NOTES & REVIEW PAPERS. 41(3A). p.1489-1494 Mark(
- Transition from Transient to Generation Ion Transport in TN-LCDs.
- Polarization state of the diffraction peaks in In-Plane Switching Cells.
- Hybrid EL devices using screen printing and atomic layer deposition techniques.
- Influence of the ion mobility on the exact location of the regime bump in NLCDs.
- Detailed comparison of several ion-transport algorithms in a 1-dimensional liquid crystal model
- Sensitive current, brightness and efficiency measurements in SrS-based thin film electroluminescent devices.
- Two-dimensional Monte Carlo based Ion Transport algorithm in Liquid Crystals.
- Simulation of v-shaped stability in AFLC