- 3-Dimensional ion transport in Liquid Crystals
- Silicon-on-insulator optical waveguides with liquid crystal cladding for switching and tuning
- Faisceau soliton par reorientation moleculaire d`un cristal liquide en phase nematique planaire
- Experiments and simulations of nonlinearly induced self-waveguiding in liquid crystals
- Tuning the emission characteristics of top-emitting organic light-emitting devices by means of a dielectric capping layer: An experimental and theoretical study
- Optimized Optical Structures for Organic Light Emitting Diode Devices
- Characterization of the electro-optical behavior of Zn2Si0.5Ge0.5O4: Mn thin-film electroluminescent devices
- Simulation of V-shaped stability in AFLC.
- The study of the low-field behavior of optically generated charges in thin-film electroluminescent devices.
Role of hybrid EL roughness on the electrical behavior.
2002) Proceedings of the 11th International Workshop on Inorganic and Organic Electroluminescence, and 2002 International Conference on the Science and Technology of Emissive Displays and Lighting, Gent, 23-26 September 2002 / K. Neyts, P. De Visschere, D. Poelman (editors), Gent, Academia Press, 2002. - ISBN 90-382-0417-5. p.355-358 Mark(