- Global cytosine methylation in Daphnia magna depends on genotype, environment and their interaction
Biodiversity in European shallow lakes: a multilevel-multifactorial field study
2006) WETLANDS: FUNCTIONING, BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION, AND RESTORATION. 191. p.149-167 Mark(
- Relationship between bacterial community composition and bottom-up versus top-down variables in four eutrophic shallow lakes.
- The status of some exotic cladoceran (Crustacea: Branchiopoda) species in the Belgian fauna.
- Rapid Daphnia-mediated changes in microbial community structure: an experimental study.
- Evidence for local adaptation in neighbouring Daphnia populations: a laboratory transplant experiment.
- Contrasting bacterioplankton community composition and seasonal dynamics in two neighbouring hypertrophic freshwater lakes.
Clear water and charophytes in a hypertrophic pond.
2000) INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF THEORETICAL AND APPLIED LIMNOLOGY, PROCEEDINGS. 27(1). p.541-541 Mark(
- Age and size of European saltmarshes and the population genetic consequences for ground beetles.
- Diversity and zoogeography of Rotifera (Monogononta) in a flood plain lake of the Ichilo River, Bolivia, with notes on little-known species.