- The early development of infant siblings of children with autism spectrum disorder: Characteristics of sibling interactions
- Severe hepatopathy and neurological deterioration after start of valproate treatment in a 6-year-old child with mitochondrial tryptophanyl-tRNA synthetase deficiency
- Parent-child interaction in children with autism spectrum disorder and their siblings : choosing a coding strategy
- Quality of life in parents of young adults with ASD : EpiTED cohort
- A novel way to measure and predict development : a heuristic approach to facilitate the early detection of neurodevelopmental disorders
- Diagnostiek van autismespectrumstoornis.
- New insights into the phenotype of FARS2 deficiency
- Human eyes with dilated pupils induce pupillary contagion in infants
Early numerical competencies in 4- and 5-year-old children with autism spectrum disorder.
2017) FOCUS ON AUTISM AND OTHER DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES . 32(4). p.279-292 Mark(
- Attentional networks in boys with ADHD or autism spectrum disorder and the Relationship with effortful control