- Trophic evolution of Laguna Grande de San Pedro (8th Region, Chile) during the last century, by means of the analysis of sedimentary records
- Were the Larsemann Hills ice-free through the Last Glacial Maximum?
- Effects of freshets on phytoplankton dynamics in a freshwater tidal estuary (Schelde, Belgium).
- ... en de verborgen dierentuin op de slikken en platen van het Schelde-estuarium
- Uncoupling of bacterial production and flagellate grazing in aquatic sediments: a case study from an intertidal flat.
- Limnology and biology of saline lakes in the Rauer Islands, eastern Antarctica.
- Short-term phytoplankton dynamics in a freshwater tidal estuary.
- Trophic interactions between ciliates and nematodes from an intertidal flat.
- Contrasting bacterioplankton community composition and seasonal dynamics in two neighbouring hypertrophic freshwater lakes.
Clear water and charophytes in a hypertrophic pond.
2000) INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF THEORETICAL AND APPLIED LIMNOLOGY, PROCEEDINGS. 27(1). p.541-541 Mark(