- Contrasting bacterioplankton community composition and seasonal dynamics in two neighbouring hypertrophic freshwater lakes.
Clear water and charophytes in a hypertrophic pond.
2000) INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF THEORETICAL AND APPLIED LIMNOLOGY, PROCEEDINGS. 27(1). p.541-541 Mark(
- Dynamics and trophic roles of heterotrophic protists in the plankton of a freshwater tidal estuary.
- Spatial and temporal dynamics of phytoplankton communities in a freshwater tidal estuary (Schelde, Belgium).
- Actinella comperei sp. nov. (Eunotiaceae, Bacillariophyta): a new endemic freshwater diatom from Tasmania (Australia).
- Paleolimnological studies of Laguna Chica of San Pedro (VIII Region): Diatoms, hydrocarbons and fatty acid records.
- From rainforest to wasteland in 100 years: The limnological legacy of the Queenstown mines, Western Tasmania.
- Taxonomy and ecology of new and established representatives of the diatom genus Fallacia (Bacillariophyta) from brackish and marine sandy sediments.
- New and little-known Fallacia species (Bacillariophyta) from brackish and marine intertidal sandy sediments in Northwest Europe and North America
- Organisation of microbenthic communities in intertidal estuarine flats, a case study from the Molenplaat (Westerschelde estuary, The Netherlands).