Cadmium variability in leaves of a Salix fragilis: simulation and implications for leaf sampling.
2001) CANADIAN JOURNAL OF FOREST RESEARCH-REVUE CANADIENNE DE RECHERCHE FORESTIERE. 31(2). p.313-321 Mark(
- Evaluating the probability of exceeding a site-specific soil cadmium contamination threshold.
- Nitrate leaching losses and the strain on the environment. Role of fertilizers in sustainable agriculture.
- Within-field variability of mineral nitrogen in grassland
- Extending the RUSLE with the Monte Carlo error propagation technique to predict long term average off-site sediment accumulation.
- Erosion modelling to support land management decisions.
- Spatial methods for describing forest stand structure evolution in intensively and extensively managed mixed Scots pine stands
- Modelling soil erosion to support land management in the Kemmelbeek watershed (West Flanders)
- Evaluation of the current Belgian N fertilisation advice system for butterhead lettuce grown under glass
- Modifications of the EROSION-2D model for conservation planning on an application in an agricultural watershed within the Belgium loess belt