- Accounting for soil spatial autocorrelation in the design of experimental trials.
- Local interpolation of some chemical parameters after the removal of the Aznalcóllar mine spill sludge, South-East Spain
- Evaluation of pedotransfer functions for predicting the soil moisture retention curve.
- Onderzoek naar de mogelijkheden tot aanwending van mengmest in de polders gedurende de winter.
- Accounting for measurement and interpolation errors in soil contaminant mapping and decisionmaking
- Delineation of hazardeous areas and additional sampling strategy in presence of a location-specific threshold.
- Impact of small-scale variability of soil pH on the vegetation composition in a mixed hardwood stand, East-Flanders, Belgium
- Nitrate leaching losses and the strain on the environment. Role of fertilizers in sustainable agriculture.
Cadmium variability in leaves of a Salix fragilis: simulation and implications for leaf sampling.
2001) CANADIAN JOURNAL OF FOREST RESEARCH-REVUE CANADIENNE DE RECHERCHE FORESTIERE. 31(2). p.313-321 Mark(
- Evaluating the probability of exceeding a site-specific soil cadmium contamination threshold.