- Lumbar artery perforators : an anatomical study based on computed tomographic angiography imaging
- A simple concept for covering pressure sores : wound edge-based propeller perforator flap
Composite breast reconstruction : implant-based breast reconstruction with adjunctive lipofilling
2017) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 70(8). p.1051-1058 Mark(
The dog-ear flap as an alternative for breast reconstruction in patients who have already undergone a DIEAP flap
2016) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 69(5). p.594-597 Mark(
Intratissular expansion-mediated, serial fat grafting : a step-by-step working algorithm to achieve 3D biological harmony in autologous breast reconstruction
2016) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 69(12). p.1579-1587 Mark(
Bipedicled DIEAP flaps for reconstruction of limb soft tissue defects in male patients
2016) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 69(7). p.920-927 Mark(
- Exposed tibial bone after burns: flap reconstruction versus dermal substitute
- Microsurgical reconstruction of the nasal ala using a composite auricular graft based on the superficial temporal vessels
Early experience with the free lumbar artery perforator flap for breast reconstruction
2015) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 68(8). p.1112-1119 Mark(
- Regeneratieve geneeskunde en esthetiek: de lipofillingtechniek
- Prophylactic use of levofloxacin during medicinal leech therapy
- Barcelona consensus on supermicrosurgery
- Reconstruction of the Achilles tendon and overlying soft tissue by free composite anterolateral thigh flap with vascularized fascia lata
- Are Pfannenstiel scars a boon or a curse for DIEP flap breast reconstructions?
Reconstruction of a massive lower limb soft-tissue defect by giant free DIEAP flap
2012) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 65(2). p.E42-E45 Mark(
- Aesthetic surgery of the female genitalia
- The use of a single set of internal mammary recipient vessels in bilateral free flap breast reconstruction
Salvage (tertiary) breast reconstruction after implant failure
2011) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 64(3). p.353-359 Mark(
Pyoderma gangrenosum following trauma of the knee: a case of pathergy and review of orthopaedic cases
2011) INJURY-INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF THE CARE OF THE INJURED. 42(4). p.421-423 Mark(
Flap surgery for pressure sores: should the underlying muscle be transferred or not?
2011) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 64(1). p.84-90 Mark(
- The anterolateral thigh flap for complicated abdominal wall reconstruction after giant incisional hernia repair
- Congenitale afwijkingen van het aangezicht en de schedel
- Is a second free flap still an option in a failed free flap breast reconstruction?
- Plastische heelkunde voor het veneuze ulcus
- Outcome of Arterial Reconstruction and Free-Flap Coverage in Diabetic Foot Ulcers: Long-Term Results
Stable coverage of a cervico-thoracic defect with an extended lower trapezius myocutaneous flap
2009) Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery. 62(5). p.e101-2 Mark(
- Septum-based mammaplasty: a surgical technique based on Würinger's septum for breast reduction
- Chirurgische Reconstructie van de Vagina bij Congenitale Agenesie
The efficacy of preoperative mapping of perforators in reducing operative times and complications in perforator flap breast reconstruction
2009) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 62(7). p.859-864 Mark(
- Scrotal Reconstruction in Female-to-Male Transsexuals: A Novel Scrotoplasty
- Shaping the Breast in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery: An Easy Three-Step Principle. Part IV-Aesthetic Breast Surgery
- Shaping the Breast in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery: An Easy Three-Step Principle. Part III-Reconstruction following Breast Conservative Treatment
Clinical applications of the superior epigastric artery perforator (SEAP) flap: anatomical studies and preoperative perforator mapping with multidetector CT
2009) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 62(9). p.1127-1134 Mark(
A 15-year experience with combined vascular reconstruction and free flap transfer for limb-salvage
2009) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF VASCULAR AND ENDOVASCULAR SURGERY. 38(3). p.338-345 Mark(
- Penile reconstruction: is the radial forearm flap really the standard technique?
- Shaping the Breast in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery: An Easy Three-Step Principle
- Shaping the Breast in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery: An Easy Three-Step Principle. Part II - Breast Reconstruction after Total Mastectomy
Autologous breast augmentation with the lateral intercostal artery perforator flap in massive weight loss patients
2009) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 62(1). p.65-70 Mark(
- Accuracy of early burn depth assessment by laser Doppler imaging on different days post burn
- Use of the thoracodorsal artery perforator (TDAP) flap with implant in breast reconstruction
- A clinical experience of pedicled thoracodorsal artery perforator (TDAP) flap and en evaluation of the donor site morbidity
- The pedicled anterolateral thigh flap in phalloplasty procedures
- Reconstructieve chirurgie
The inframammary extending lateral intercostal artery perforator flap for reconstruction of axillary contractures: a case report
2008) Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery. 61. p.e7-e11 Mark(
- Shoulder function after harvesting a thoracodorsal artery perforator flap
- Therapy resistant traumatic fungal infection necessitating arm amputation after free flap coverage
- Surgical technique in pedicled thoracodorsal artery perforator flaps: A clinical experience with 99 patients
- Chest-wall contouring surgery in female-to-male transsexuals: a new algorithm
- Mini face lift with suspension sutures: historical analysis of development and morphic resonance: reply
- A two-stage phase I trial of Evolence30 collagen for soft-tissue contour correction
- Donor-site morbidity of the radial forearm free flap after 125 phalloplasties in gender identity disorder
- Flap surgery for pressure sores: should the underlying muscle be transferred or not?
- The donor site morbidity of the radial forearm free flap after 125 phalloplasties in gender identity disorder
- Gender identity disorder: general overview and surgical treatment for vaginoplasty in male-to-female transsexuals
- Bilateral autogenous breast reconstruction using perforator free flaps: a single center's experience
- The 'gent' consensus on perforator flap terminology: preliminary definitions
- Soft tissue reconstruction with the superior gluteal artery perforator flap
- Perforator flap terminology: update 2002
- Bilateral autogenous breast reconstruction using perforator free flaps: retrospective review of one single center
- The effect of polarized light on wound healing
- Lower abdominal perforator-to-perforator free flaps: refinements in reducing morbidity in autogenous breast reconstruction.
- A conservative approach for deep dermal burn wounds using polarised-light therapy.
- The versatility of the pudendal thigh fasciocutaneous flap used as an island flap
- Complete survival of a free flap after early pseudoaneurysm formation and pedicle thrombosis.
- Lower Abdominal Perforator to Perforator (LAP-to-P): Refinement in Reducing Morbidity in Autogenous Breast Reconstruction. Reconstructive Microsurgery.
- Perforator Flaps in Lower Extremity Reconstruction: Coverage of Extensive Defects with a Large Split Lower Abdominal Perforator Flap Reconstructive Microsurgery.
- The Deep Inferior Epigastric Artery Perforator Flap in Lower/Upper Extremity Reconstruction.
- Venous congestion and blood flow in free transverse rectus abdominis myocutaneous and deep inferior epigastric perforator flaps
- Combined vascular reconstruction and free flap transfer in diabetic arterial disease.
- The use of pedicled perforator flaps for reconstruction of lumbosacral defects.
- Biocompatibility and oxidative stability of radiolucent breast implants.
- The superior gluteal artery perforator flap: an additional tool in the treatment of sacral pressure sores.
- Sensory nerve repair in perforator flaps for autologous breast reconstruction: sensational or senseless?
- Surgical- technical aspects of the free DIEP flap for breast reconstruction.
- Allogeneic cultured keratinocytes vs. cadaveric skin to cover wide-mesh autogenous split-thickness skin grafts.
- Doppler flowmetry in the planning of perforator flaps.
- The antecubital fasciocutaneous island flap for elbow coverage.
- A simple mathematical formula for custom-made croissant tissue expanders.
- Revascularization by ingrowth of a free flap: fact or fiction ?
- Single-stage revascularization and free muscle transfer in the treatment of extensive ischemic defects in the lower limbs
- State of the Art. Decubitus: Anno 1995.
- Decubitus: Anno 1995.
- Vasculair ulcus: wanneer plastische heelkunde ?
- Analysis of severely injured patients admitted to an emergency department
- Treatment of intra-abdominal sepsis and necrotizing pancreatitis by etappenlavage with the aid of a zipper
- The Chimaera Priniciple in the Thoracodorsal Artery Perforator Flap Reconstructive Microsurgery