- Maintaining postreproductive health : a care pathway from the European Menopause and Andropause Society (EMAS)
- Alzheimer's disease, apolipoprotein E and hormone replacement therapy
- A model of care for healthy menopause and ageing : EMAS position statement
Intratissular expansion-mediated, serial fat grafting : a step-by-step working algorithm to achieve 3D biological harmony in autologous breast reconstruction
2016) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 69(12). p.1579-1587 Mark(
- Coping with menopausal symptoms: an internet survey of Belgian postmenopausal women
- EMAS recommendations for conditions in the workplace for menopausal women
- EMAS position statement: Testosterone replacement therapy in the aging male
- Nocturia and hormone replacement therapy: do we change the bladder or the kidney?
- Non-hormonal management of menopausal vasomotor symptoms: psychosocial interventions
- Answer to the comment by Per Eystein Lonning on 'The serum estradiol concentration is the main determinant of the estradiol concentration in normal breast tissue'