- External partial breast irradiation in prone position : how to improve accuracy?
- Reproducibility and least significant differences of oral glucose tolerance test-derived parameters in a postmenopausal population without diabetes
- Osteoporosis management in patients with breast cancer : EMAS position statement
- Interventions to reduce the risk of ovarian and fallopian tube cancer : a European Menopause and Andropause Society position statement
- Bisphosphonates or denosumab discontinuation and risk of fractures : response to the letter by Anastasilakis et al.
- Drug holidays from bisphosphonates and denosumab in postmenopausal osteoporosis : EMAS position statement
Composite breast reconstruction : implant-based breast reconstruction with adjunctive lipofilling
2017) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 70(8). p.1051-1058 Mark(
- Whole breast and regional nodal irradiation in prone versus supine position in left sided breast cancer
- Maintaining postreproductive health : a care pathway from the European Menopause and Andropause Society (EMAS)
- Alzheimer's disease, apolipoprotein E and hormone replacement therapy