- Do all roads lead to Jerusalem? The making of Indian religions
- Can the story of the caste system be seen as a social scientific theory?
- Were there any anti-caste movements in ancient India?
- How can there be fundamentalism when Hinduism doesn't exist?
- Questions and answers that are irrelevant to our culture
- Since when did the traditional rituals become blind beliefs?
- What is there in Indian society if not Hinduism?
Rethinking a Humboldtian vision for the twenty-first century
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES. 2(1). p.148-154 Mark(
- What is the relation between social change and the bashing of brahmins?
- Western assumptions behind the notion of the 'Brahmin Priesthood'