- Indian Culture and Its Social Security System
- Caste-based reservation and social justice in India
- Questioning the Axioms
- Paris, Terrorism and the Third World War
- How About Speaking the Truth About Reservations?
- Indian culture and its social security system
- Oh Europa, My Lady, Whither are you Going?
On the dark side of the 'secular': is the religious-secular distinction a binary?
2014) NUMEN-INTERNATIONAL REVIEW FOR THE HISTORY OF RELIGIONS. 61(1). p.33-52 Mark(
- Do all roads lead to Jerusalem? The making of Indian religions
- Translation, interpretation and culture: on the disingenuity of a comparative theology